CS:GO exploit - makes it all easier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Some Excitement For You Guys ;)

+2
xeontoth
Ignition
6 posters

Go down

Here Some Excitement For You Guys ;) Empty Here Some Excitement For You Guys ;)

Post by Ignition Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:40 am

Alright so this software is gonna take a month or probably more before it gets released. So in the meantime Imma do a giveaway for an AK47 Redline in minimal wear condition with an iBUYPOWER Cologne 2014 sticker and an Apex sticker on it in field tested condition which I sniped on csgolounge for 4 keys. But since I got a better skin now Im just gonna give this away.Just comment down below why you would like to win this skin and then the winners will be picked on 10 October which is exactly 2 weeks from now. Good luck and may the odds be ever in ur favour Wink
Ignition
Ignition

Back to top Go down

Here Some Excitement For You Guys ;) Empty Re: Here Some Excitement For You Guys ;)

Post by xeontoth Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:49 pm

I love you Smile

xeontoth

Back to top Go down

Here Some Excitement For You Guys ;) Empty Re: Here Some Excitement For You Guys ;)

Post by Jereeh Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:00 pm

I should win, becourse i have lost my inventory to gamblings. I dont have much skins now, and i would be happy if i could win! Smile

Jereeh

Back to top Go down

Post by DragoniteArx Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:30 pm

Ignition wrote:Alright so this software is gonna take a month or probably more before it gets released. So in the meantime Imma do a giveaway for an AK47 Redline in minimal wear condition with an iBUYPOWER Cologne 2014 sticker and an Apex sticker on it in field tested condition which I sniped on csgolounge for 4 keys. But since I got a better skin now Im just gonna give this away.Just comment down below why you would like to win this skin and then the winners will be picked on 10 October which is exactly 2 weeks from now. Good luck and may the odds be ever in ur favour Wink

I should win this because, AK is a beast weapon for me and I'm SGP xD (Steam Name: TheSniper)

DragoniteArx

Back to top Go down

Post by grimfell Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:54 am

I should because of all the crates and betting ive done in CSGO, i've never owned a skin above $5. Most of the weapons I have on me now is a loan from friends.

grimfell

Back to top Go down

Post by googleresistancelad Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:17 am

Cause I'm a natural born cs go terrorist and because of how bad my jokes are Very Happy
googleresistancelad
googleresistancelad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignition Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:20 am

congrats Jereeh contact me by pm to start the trade
Ignition
Ignition

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignition Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:52 pm

Jereeh since you havent contacted me new winner is googleresistance dm me for more info, btw the prize has changed its now an ak redline with no stickers
Ignition
Ignition

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum