CS:GO exploit - makes it all easier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSGO Case Exploit Status Update Request

4 posters

Go down

CSGO Case Exploit Status Update Request Empty CSGO Case Exploit Status Update Request

Post by DragoniteArx Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:33 am

Admin,

With Valve releasing Updates 24/7 how is this project going along? Its been close to 2 months and we have not received an update so far. I understand that you are very busy man but as fans of your programs we would like to know what is the progress of this certain program?

DragoniteArx

Back to top Go down

CSGO Case Exploit Status Update Request Empty Re: CSGO Case Exploit Status Update Request

Post by J3WP33T4H Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:03 am

I agree, it's been so long since the admin has posted, it's making me get a little skeptical about this all even being real.

J3WP33T4H

Back to top Go down

CSGO Case Exploit Status Update Request Empty Re: CSGO Case Exploit Status Update Request

Post by DragoniteArx Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:28 am

J3WP33T4H wrote:I agree, it's been so long since the admin has posted, it's making me get a little skeptical about this all even being real.

If Valve has not bee releasing as many updates as they have been doing recently (I mean 5-6 updates from the range of 2-3 weeks)

DragoniteArx

Back to top Go down

Post by googleresistancelad Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:09 pm

As one of the oldest members here, I gotta say I'm kinda starting to agree...
googleresistancelad
googleresistancelad

Back to top Go down

Post by FranklinY1211 Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:10 am

Yep

FranklinY1211

Back to top Go down

Post by DragoniteArx Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:32 am

I guess that we all can now agree that the project may have been abandoned. No updates no nothing. We are starting to lose hope.

DragoniteArx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum