CS:GO exploit - makes it all easier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update On Things So Far

4 posters

Go down

Update On Things So Far Empty Update On Things So Far

Post by Ignition Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:56 pm

hey guys so it's been about a year since the start of the project. however I doubt that this project will ever come to a stable finish. I know it's really disappointing to know that we've come here once in a while, weekly or on a daily basis to check on updates but honestly speaking this will never finish due to the fact that the source codes are constantly updating which makes it nearly impossible to have an actual programme like this which is functional. I haven't received any news from the admin but I'm pretty sure this project has been closed. I would like to thank you all on behalf of the developers for being such a great warm and active community. this has been an amazing journey to go through with all the excitement and all but yeah it's really disappointing and sad to know that this project is dead.

note: this is from my part and not a direct message from the admin but I've given up most hope for this due to the major challenge to embark on such a big project with such a small developer team
Ignition
Ignition

Back to top Go down

Update On Things So Far Empty Re: Update On Things So Far

Post by ShadowBroker Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:03 pm

Sad Maybe you (or admin?) can show us a beta version this exploit at present on YT, screenshots or dunno..? (Not version from 2014). I wonder how it looks right now :v (Sorry for my shitty english btw x.x) *still belive in admin :>*

ShadowBroker

Back to top Go down

Post by xChrisMas Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:14 pm

ShadowBroker wrote:Sad Maybe you (or admin?) can show us a beta version this exploit at present on YT, screenshots  or dunno..? (Not version from 2014). I wonder how it looks right now :v (Sorry for my shitty english btw x.x) *still belive in admin :>*

Admin said beta tester are not allowed to show anything of the programm Smile it will result in a ban. Only way to see something from the programm is to wait 'till admin comes back unfortunally
xChrisMas
xChrisMas

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:12 pm

xChrisMas wrote:
ShadowBroker wrote:Sad Maybe you (or admin?) can show us a beta version this exploit at present on YT, screenshots  or dunno..? (Not version from 2014). I wonder how it looks right now :v (Sorry for my shitty english btw x.x) *still belive in admin :>*

Admin said beta tester are not allowed to show anything of the programm Smile it will result in a ban. Only way to see something from the programm is to wait 'till admin comes back unfortunally

ShadowBroker wrote:: (or admin?)

ShadowBroker

Back to top Go down

Post by ghoulasch Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:25 pm

thats very sad Crying or Very sad but maybe he can do the CSGOLounge exploit.

ghoulasch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down